SRMV ADVANCED RESEARCH INSTRUMENTATION CENTRE
Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science has established the “SRMV Advanced Research Instrumentation Centre” with the financial assistance from DST under DST-FIST scheme and the management in the month of August, 2016. It provides advanced research facilities to fulfill the demands of scientific researches and industries. This modernized testing and calibration facilities along with consultancy services help the faculty, research scholars, students and R&D organizations to go for research publications with valid and reliable results.
The following advanced research instruments are made available in the centre:
- UV-Vis-NIR Spectrophotometer
- Fourier Transform Infra-Red spectrometer (FTIR)
- Spectrofluorometer (PL)
- Thermogravimetric / Differential Thermal Analyzer (TG/DTA)
- Electrical Analysis (Dielectric/I-V)
- Device Applications (Solar cell/Diodes)
- Magnetic susceptibility measurements
It is planned to extent this facility to students and researchers of the nearby institutions with nominal charges as indicated in the tariff.